Fitting your Top
To Measure Your Calf Circumference, measure the inches around your calf at its widest point. Then read this chart to find out the Adjusted Top Size that will give you the most comfortable fit around your calf.
Start with finding the size of your shoe on the chart below to see what the "standard" top size would be for you.
Ideally, you would like to purchase the Top Size that is made to fit your Bootie Size perfectly...but we understand that you can have a bigger foot and a small calf, or a bigger calf and a small foot, or any combination in between.
With Lisa LeCroy’s interchangeable boot system it gives you a bit more flexibility with being able to go up or down one size Top. So to figure out if you might need to go up or down a Top size first measure the circumference of your calf, then find your measurement on the next chart.
Compare your Standard Top Size to your Adjusted Top Size:
- If those sizes are the same (for example, both are Medium), you’re good to go! Buy your Booties and buy that Top Size.
- If the Adjusted Top Size is larger than the Standard Top Size:
- Buy the Larger Size Top, if it’s one size larger.
- Do not buy this Top if it’s two or more sizes larger. You will not be happy with the fit. Choose a top that is not knee-length.
- If the Adjusted Top Size is smaller than the Standard Top Size:
- Buy the Smaller Size Top, if it’s one size smaller.
- Do not buy this Top if it’s two or more sizes smaller. You will not be happy with the fit. Choose a top that is not knee-length.
For the Aspen, Austin and Salzburg Tops you will not need to worry about using this chart, the Standard Top Size for you booties size should be a perfect fit...if not we offer free returns, we want you to love your boots!